3440 South Lee's Summit Rd. - Independence, MO 64055
An Estate Plan is vital for any individual, couple or family that owns a home and has assets. Ensure that your Estate Planning is in good order by reviewing the various methods families are using to avoid the delays and legal fees of Probate Court. Learn various methods and best practices to protect your family from unnecessary legal fees and wasted time in probate.
You will learn the following topics, in easy to understand terms:
- The advantages and disadvantages of Wills and Living Trusts
- How Powers of Attorney work and don’t work. ( Some may n9t be valid if you are disabled or pass away)
- How Probate Court works and why you may want to avoid it for your family
- Why putting the property in your children’s names may be a mistake
- Common missteps by families raising children with challenges, disabilities or special needs
- Protect your home from being swallowed up by nursing home care
- Protecting your heirs’ inheritance from lawsuits, divorce, and spend-thrifts
- Best Practices for naming retirement account and Lif”e Insurance beneficiaries
- Learn about our “90 in 90 FORMula” ‘ proprietary process
This seminar is designed to help you and your family avoid the most common costly mistakes.
Be our guest at this unique and Complimentary Educational presentation.
Comments are closed.