3440 South Lee's Summit Rd. - Independence, MO 64055
Learn to Maximize Social Security, lower taxes and control your healthcare expenses in retirement.
About this Event
If you’re a couple or individual retiring soon, or if you’re already retired, there’s a good chance that your Social Security and Medicare benefits can be over 1 million dollars. Maximizing this benefit is really one of the most important things you can do in retirement.
When it comes to Medicare, 63 million Baby Boomers rely on Medicare for health coverage in retirement, but new data tells us that a frightening number of Americans are confused about the program’s most basic rules.
You will walk away from this class with the knowledge you need to navigate the confusing Social Security process and understand Medicare well enough to get the coverage that’s right for you.
- There are 567 ways to claim Social Security – which way is right for you?
- Many people make mistakes when filing for benefits. These mistakes can reduce benefits as much as 72%.
- Do you understand how your income in retirement (including SS) may be taxed?
- How do you position yourself to afford the healthcare you need, when you need it?
- How do you handle changes in tax laws which affect existing retirement plans or IRA assets?
- Can you reduce your risks by diversifying with non-correlated assets?
- How do you create a retirement plan that lasts as long as you do?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Is there a cost to attend?
- No, there is no cost to attend.
Do I need to bring anything?
- No, you will be provided a folder and a pen and paper to take notes.
Is there a “sales” pitch?
- No. Our classes are strictly educational. The most common feedback we receive is how nice it is to attend a truly educational workshop with no pressure.
Is this sponsored by the Social Security Administration?
- They are not employed by the Social Security Administration. This critical difference empowers them to share advice that could be significantly important to your retirement future.
This event is for educational purposes only. No plan specific benefit information will be shared. For accommodations of persons with special needs at the meeting, please call (816) 588-3624, TTY 711.
Comments are closed.